National Geographic Bend / Three Sisters Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Bend / Three Sisters topographic map makes it easy to explore the mountains and wilderness in this gorgeous part of central Oregon.
- Features 260 mi. of trails, campgrounds, campsites, cabins, resorts, boat ramps, swimming and windsurfing areas, waterfalls, hot springs, ski areas and climbing destinations
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:75,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2012
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Washington and Oregon Maps
|State / Province|