National Geographic Huron National Forest Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Huron National Forest topographic map is an essential travel companion for outdoor enthusiasts exploring this area in northeast lower Michigan.
- Expertly researched and created in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, Michigan Department of Natural Resources and others
- Covers Au Sable River, South Higgins Lake, Tawas Point and Harrisville state parks, Sturgeon Point, Hubbard, Sand and Round lakes, River Road Scenic Byway and Lake Huron
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:75,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2012
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Midwest Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...