- Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map highlights many key areas of interest
- Includes Gaviota State Park, Pismo, Refugio and El Capitan state beaches, Lake Cachuma and Chumash Painted Cave State Historic Park
- Also includes Sisquoc Wild and Scenic River, Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area and Santa Margarita Lake Regional Park
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed content shows comprehensive trail and road networks along with designated trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend are essential for navigating with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands, including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material that is designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- 1:80,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2012
Made in USA.