National Geographic Los Padres National Forest West Map
The Trails Illustrated Los Padres National Forest West map guides you through diverse ecosystems and scenic wildlife habitats, from wild seacoasts to forests, grasslands and semi-desert areas.
- Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map highlights many key areas of interest
- Includes Gaviota State Park, Pismo, Refugio and El Capitan state beaches, Lake Cachuma and Chumash Painted Cave State Historic Park
- Also includes Sisquoc Wild and Scenic River, Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area and Santa Margarita Lake Regional Park
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed content shows comprehensive trail and road networks along with designated trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend are essential for navigating with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands, including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material that is designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- 1:80,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2012
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic California Maps
|State / Province