- Innovative folding Z-Pole system offers simple, compact and reliable support with a concealed inner cord, single push-button release and speed cone deployment
- Inspired by snow probes, speed cones at the end of each pole section ensure strength, stability and superfast deployment; each speed cone guides a pole section into place
- A quick pull on the grip and the first pole section snaps and locks the 3 pole sections into place; flexible tube ends protect the Kevlar® center cord when folded
- Easily replace and solidly secure pole tips with WaveLock™ tip connections
- Right- and left-hand-specific straps are light, breathable and moisture-wicking; they feature breathable cut-out windows and easy rip-and-stick adjustability
- Light, nonslip EVA foam grips feature foam extensions that allow poles to be held low during short side hill traverses
- Strong aluminum shafts stand up to everyday use on the trail
- Pole baskets feature shaft catchers to secure pole sections when folded
- Includes nonmarking rubber tips, carbide tips and a stow bag; spare tips are located inside a small pocket on the hook-and-loop retaining strap within the product packaging
- Note: these three-season poles feature fixed baskets
Specification for suggested height range are as follows:
- 100 cm: Less than 5 ft. 1 in.
- 110 cm: 5 ft. 1 in. - 5 ft. 7 in.
- 120 cm: 5 ft. 8 in. - 5 ft. 11 in.
- 130 cm: 6 ft.+
|Maximum Length (in.)||39 / 43 / 47 / 51 inches|
|Minimum Length (in.)||13.2 / 14.4 / 15.7 / 17.1 inches|
|Maximum Length (cm)||100 / 110 / 120 / 130 centimeters|
|Minimum Length (cm)||33.5 / 36.5 / 40 / 43.5 centimeters|
|Locking Mechanism||Push-button Lock|
|Weight Per Pair||12 / 12.3 / 12.7 / 13 ounces|