- The women's Kokatat Paclite paddling jacket is supple, quiet and very packable, and it maximizes freedom of movement thanks to an articulated design
- It'll be dry on the inside thanks to Gore-tex® Paclite® fabric, an especially light, packable and breathable version of Gore-tex fabric
- Adjustable spandex collar and cuffs smoothly seal out splashes, and adjustable drawcord waist prevents jacket from riding up in the cockpit
- You can access the zippered left-sleeve pocket and store a key on the internal lanyard even if you're wearing a PFD
- Factory sealed seams enhance dryness
- The Kokatat Paclite paddling jacket enhances visibility via reflective piping
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Kayaking, Canoeing, Rafting|
|Fabric||Nylon with Gore-Tex Paclite waterproof breathable membrane|
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements. HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty. INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone. SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone. WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.