Outdoor Research Alti Mittens - Women's
The women's Outdoor Research Alti mittens provide exceptional warmth when venturing out in seriously cold temperatures, above 8,000m or on Arctic expeditions.
- Alti mittens are fully seam taped and feature waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex inserts and integrated, removable liner mittens for maximum comfort and versatility
- Shells and liners are insulated with synthetic PrimaLoft® One on the backs of the hands and thumbs; palms are insulated with fleece
- PrimaLoft insulation resists water, dries quickly and insulates when damp
- Alti mittens have a target comfort rating from -40°F - -20°F
- Mittens feature Pittards® Armortan® leather palms to maintain grip in wet conditions and guard against wear from ropes and ice tools
- Pile fleece palm lining in the shells and liners keeps hands warm while gripping tools and working with gear
- Precurved construction and an updated thumb design mimic hand shape for good dexterity and easy grip of gear
- Liner mittens have internal pockets on the backs of the hands that hold hand warmer packets (sold separetely) to boost the warmth on especially cold days
- Gauntlet closures seal out cold air and are easy to adjust
- Outdoor Research Alti mittens include removable wrist cords that secure the mittens to your wrists
- Hook-and-loop tabs hold liners in place inside the shells
- Average weight per pair, size Medium, is 12 oz.
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Ski Mittens
Type Of Waterproofing
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable inserts
PrimaLoft One polyester fibers
S M L Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...