MSR WhisperLite International Backpacking Stove Video
- Built tough for travel, the compact, multifuel MSR WhisperLite International stove allows you to use a variety of fuels available worldwide
- WhisperLite International can run on white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline, making it the perfect stove for globetrotters
- New design features an aluminum mixer tube and stainless-steel legs that keep the weight down to 10.9 oz., 10% lighter than the original WhisperLite International
- Stove boils 1 liter of water in only 3 min. 30 sec. when using white gas and 4 min. 24 sec. when using kerosene
- Shaker Jet technology makes cleaning as simple as shaking the stove
- Includes a fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions and storage sack
- MSR WhisperLite International backpacking stove requires an MSR fuel bottle for operation, sold separately
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
Made in USA.
We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
|Fuel||Auto, Kerosene, White gas|
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||(White gas) 20 oz. of fuel: 1 hr. 50 min.|
|Average Boil Time||(White gas) 3 min. 30 sec.|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 5 x 4 inches|
|Weight||(Stove and pump only) 10.9 ounces|