National Geographic Allagash Wilderness Waterway South Map
When paddling the Northern Forest Canoe Trail, camping in the North Maine Woods or driving the Maine Scenic Byway, the Trails Illustrated Allagash Wilderness Waterway South map is invaluable.
- The map base includes contour lines, shaded relief and elevations for summits and many lakes
- Includes valuable info, such as watercraft regulations, rules for recreational use and access, river difficulty scale, checkpoints, and visitor and ranger station locations
- Boat launches, canoe carry downs, scenic viewpoints, lookout towers, points of interest, and park/forest boundaries and access points are clearly marked
- Recreation features are also clearly marked, including primitive campsites, group campsites, campgrounds, picnic areas, restrooms, parking and trailheads
- Printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
Made in USA.From the publisher: Some of the key areas of interest included are Eagle, Chesuncook, Chamberlain, Allagash, Caucomgomoc, Moosehead, and Seboomook lakes; Gero Island; Bear Mountain; Big Reed Forest Reserve; St.John Pond; and Big Spencer Mountain. Other features found on this map include: Caucomgomoc Lake, Chamberlain Lake, Chesuncook Lake, Eagle Lake and Seboomook Lake.View all National Geographic New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...