Mountaineers Books Day Hiking: Columbia River Gorge
Day Hiking: Columbia River Gorge pinpoints cascading waterfalls, windswept bluffs and jaw-dropping panoramas along the scenic border between Washington and Oregon.
- Author: Craig Romano
- Softcover; 256 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Mountaineers Books; copyright 2011
- Filled with year-round hiking opportunities,Day Hiking: Columbia River Gorge includes 100 hikes on both sides of the river
- Features trails in the National Scenic Area, Silver Star Scenic Area, Trapper Creek, Clark County and beyond
- Includes driving directions, trail maps, best-use icons, as well as information on flora, fauna, waterfalls, and the unusual winds of the Gorge
- The tote-size Day Hiking: Columbia River Gorge measures approximately 7 x 5 in.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...