FalconGuides Knots for Climbers - 3rd Edition
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This completely revised and updated edition of Craig Luebben's slender classic,Knots for Climbers, shows you the knots that are commonly used and needed by climbers.
- Author: Craig Luebben with revision by Clyde Soles
- Softcover; 40 pages; color illustrations and photographs
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2011
- Clear, step-by-step illustrations detail how to tie 10 essential knots for safe climbing
- Also included are 16 other knots for special situations
- Knots include the Munter hitch, the auto block, the clove hitch and the equalizing figure 8
- Also includes photographs of the knots and an overview of essential climbing equipment
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Climbing Instructional Books
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...