This product is no longer available.
- K2 Superfree skis with bindings really excel when you're sticking just to the groomers, and if you find yourself going off-piste, they won't disappoint
- Lighter than all previous women's K2 skis by 10 - 15%, the K2 Superfree skis with bindings are even easier to drive down the mountain
- Bioflex2 core combines aspen, paulownia and bamboo wood to create a ski that is stable and predictable underfoot, while maintaining performance
- Triaxial braiding wraps an interlocking fiberglass weave around the wood core providing torsional stiffness, responsive turning and sensitivity
- Cap construction envelops the core with the top layer of the ski, keeping weight low and durability high; sidewalls in the binding area increase edge grip and responsiveness
- Women-specific, shock-absorbent secondary core works as a high-performance damping system, and a precisely placed zinc insert helps further reduce unwanted vibrations
- All-Terrain Rocker initiates turns easily and offers agile performance on soft snow, and normal camber underfoot offers responsive power and tenacious edge hold on firm snow
- Forward-shifted sidecut accommodates women's lower center of mass
- Moving the mounting position forward 2cm places the center of mass of most women over the optimum area, allowing for great control and turn initiation
- Marker ERS 11.0 TC integrated bindings provide incredible control and snow feel
- When designing the ERS bindings, Marker widened the integrated hubs to enhance power transfer and shortened the distance between them to accommodate women's boot soles
- These modifications make it easy to get the ski on edge; Marker also reduced the average weight of the binding by a pound!
- Binding features DIN 3 - 11 release settings
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- K2 suggests using the Superfree skis for 50% ungroomed and 50% groomed skiing
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||115 - 145 / 130 - 160 / 150+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Sidecut Radius||11 / 13 / 14 meters|