Atlas 1023 Elektra Snowshoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Stride confidently in the women's Atlas Elektra 1023 snowshoes—gender-specific articulation, aggressive traction and fatigue-reducing features make these a great choice for day hiking.
- Women-specific, V-shaped frames are made from sturdy 6061 aluminum and are designed to facilitate a woman's natural stride
- Nose and tail shapes are optimized to provide a balanced platform for stable footing and to facilitate an easy, natural stride
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) uses offset webbing straps to create a springy platform beneath your feet that absorbs impact and allows natural side-to-side foot flex
- Heel-lift bar provides relief for tired calf muscles on steep ascents while matching slope angle for better traction
- Wrapp™ Swift bindings cradle your feet with easy-to-cinch straps, warm EVA padding and a technical, comfortable fit
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Steel instep crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel crampons provide superior downhill traction and parallel side crampons grip during traverses
- Atlas Elektra 1023 snowshoes' recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Imported.View all Atlas Women's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
80 - 160 pounds
8.25 x 23 inches
4 lbs. 3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...