Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven - 1 qt.
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Ready to use right out of the box, this 1 qt. Lodge Logic Camp Dutch oven comes with a beautiful heirloom finish that eliminates the time and effort typically required to season cast iron cookware.
- From BACKPACKER 2012 Editors' Choice Awards: "For car-, horse-, and boat-camping trips, when weight is no object, nothing beats these ovens for fireside meals."
- Lodge coats the entire surface of the oven with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the cookware with high-temperature gas ovens
- The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish
- Cast iron distributes heat evenly—perfect for both quick, high-heat browning and long, slow cooking
- Snug-fitting lid is flanged to hold hot coals on top for baking, stewing and roasting; flip the lid over for use as a griddle
- High-gauge wire bail handle can be used to hang the Dutch oven over the hearth or campfire
- 3 legs let you place the Lodge Logic Dutch oven over hot coals
Made in USA.View all Lodge Dutch Ovens
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
Liquid Capacity (L)
1 qt. pot w/ bail handle; lid
6.6 x 3 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...