Zamberlan Tofane NW GTX RR Hiking Boots - Men's
The all-season Zamberlan Tofane NW GTX RR men's hiking boots feature GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable linings for superior moisture protection during extended backpacking trips.
- Hydrobloc® waxed Tuscan leather uppers are 2.8 mm thick and come pretreated to offer an additional layer of water resistance
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- Reliable Norwegian welted construction locks lightweight polyurethane midsoles to waxed Tuscan leather uppers for a durable, long-lasting design
- Rubber toe rands protect the leather over the toes from scratches and wear
- Nor-Flex Light 3.5 mm + polyethylene insoles
- Zamberlan Vibram® NorTrack outsoles have lugs that are designed to be easy cleaning and offer solid downhill braking and traction in a variety of conditions
- Can be resoled
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane
Full-grain waxed leather
Dual-density polyurethane wedge
Zamberland Vibram NorWalk rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
3 lbs. 13.5 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||10.3||10.5||10.6||10.8||11||11.1||11.3||11.5||11.7||11.9||12.1|
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.