National Geographic Bradshaw Mountains Topographic Map
Created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and others, the Trails Illustrated Bradshaw Mountains topographic map is an essential companion for outdoor enthusiasts exploring the area.
- Recreational lands around Prescott are shown with unparalleled detail in this expertly researched map
- Includes Prescott National Forest, Granite Mountain and Castle Creek wilderness areas, Agua Fria National Monument and Hayfield Draw and Alto Pitt OHV areas
- Also covers Lynx Lake and a small segment of the Verde Wild and Scenic River, as well as the municipalities of Prescott and Prescott Valley
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southwest Maps
|State / Province