National Geographic Flagstaff / Sedona Topographic Map
Explore Northern Arizona's pine forests, picturesque mountains, steep canyons, and red-rock buttes with the Trails Illustrated Flagstaff / Sedona topographic map.
- Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map delivers unmatched detail and helpful info for outdoor enthusiasts
- Includes Kachina Peaks, Strawberry Crater and Kendrick Mountain wilderness areas
- Also covers Humphreys Peak, Mormon Lake, Wupatki, Walnut Canyon and Sunset Crater Volcano national monuments and Upper Lake Mary
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southwest Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...