National Geographic Mogollon Rim/ Munds Mountain Topographic Map
Outdoor enthusiasts seeking recreational opportunities in central Arizona will find the Trails Illustrated Mogollon Rim/ Munds Mountain topographic map an essential travel companion.
- Expertly researched and created in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service and others, this map covers parts of the Tonto, Coconino and Apache-Sitgreaves national forests
- Provides detailed coverage of popular places of interest such as Munds Mountain, Wet Beaver, West Clear Creek, Fossil Springs and Mazatzal wilderness area
- Also covers Verde Wild and Scenic River, Montezuma Castle National Monument, Red Rock Scenic Byway and Mogollon Plateau
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southwest Maps
|State / Province|