National Geographic Mount Baker and Boulder River Wilderness Areas Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Mount Baker and Boulder River Wilderness Areas topographic map helps you enjoy the limitless recreational opportunities in the western Cascades of northern Washington.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and others, this map covers attractions in and around Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
- Includes Mount Baker and Mount Shuksan glaciers, Mount Baker Boulder River, Wild Sky and Noisy-Diobsud wilderness areas and Mount Baker National Recreation Area
- Also includes Baker and Spada lakes, Sauk and Skagit wild and scenic rivers, Forks of the Sky, Wallace Falls and Rockport state parks
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- 1:75,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Washington and Oregon Maps
|State / Province