Black Diamond ATC-Guide Belay Device
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The versatile Black Diamond ATC-Guide belay device offers complete belay and rappel functions and can be used with a variety of rope sizes.
- ATC-Guide can be set up as an auto-block device when you're belaying 1 or 2 seconding climbers
- Auto-block release hole lets you use a carabiner or a piece of cord to release the device when loaded so you can lower a seconding climber
- Variable friction design gives great control with many rope diameters; ATC-Guide can handle ropes sizes from 7.7 - 11mm in diameter
- High-friction grooves provide great hold and stopping power
- Machined windows through the device make it lighter than the original ATC-Guide belay device
- Made from durable, hot-forged anodized 7075-T6 aluminum
- Double-slot design allows you to feed single or double ropes smoothly without kinking the rope
Imported.View all Black Diamond Belay and Rappel Devices
Suitable For Belaying
Suitable For Rappelling
Fits Rope Sizes
7.7mm - 11mm, single/double
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...