Yosemite Sport Climbs and Top Ropes
Yosemite Sport Climbs and Top Ropes includes over 200 of the best top ropes and bolted sport climbs in Yosemite Valley.
- Authors: Chris Van Leuven and Chris McNamara
- Softcover; 119 pages; color photographs and maps
- SuperTopo; copyright 2010
- Difficulty ranges from 5.1 to 5.14 with most climbs in the 5.6 - 5.10 range
- Covers 25 areas and includes GPS coordinates and maps of each climb
- Offers trip planning advice, insider beta for staying in the valley and narratives on the area's history
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...