22 Designs Axl Telemark Bindings
The TwentyTwo Designs Axl telemark bindings get you deep into the backcountry and won't disappoint as you carve the steeps and catch air on the way back to your ride home.
- Free pivot point located directly under the 3-pin line takes the resistance out of skinning up hill; lock the pivot point down when you're ready to link turns
- Optimize the feel of the bindings by selecting 1 of 3 cable guide positions; move the pin forward for a more neutral feel and back for a more active feel
- Cables and springs are routed underfoot to allow telemark boots to flex naturally at the bellows; springs provide more than 2 in. of travel
- Spring-loaded HammerHeel climbing bails are easy to flip up and down with your ski pole
- 2,000-lb. test cable and solid steel toe pieces withstand hard use in the mountains
- 6-hole mounting pattern creates a solid connection to the ski
- Size small for boots sized Mondo 25 and under; size large for Mondo 25.5 and up
Made in USA.View all 22 Designs Telemark Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Brake Width (mm)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...