National Geographic Grand Canyon National Park Trail Map - Bright Angel Canyon/North and South Rims
This Trails Illustrated Grand Canyon National Park trail map offers comprehensive coverage of Bright Angel Canyon and the North and South rims.
- Coverage includes miles 60 - 98 of the Colorado River, North and South Rim visitor centers, Grand Canyon Village, National Geographic IMAX and Tusayan
- Also covers Grand Canyon Railroad Station, Bright Angel Trail (with elevation profile), West Rim Trail, Kaibab Trail, Arizona Trail and Grand Canyon Lodge
- Lists wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, geologic history and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating for exceptional durability
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 39 x 27 in. fully opened; scale of 1:35,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...