National Geographic Hellsgate, Salome, & Sierra Ancha Wilderness Areas Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Hellsgate, Salome, & Sierra Ancha Wilderness Areas topographic map provides unmatched detail of the northeast region of Tonto National Forest.
- Expertly researched in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management, this map also covers areas in Coconino and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests
- Includes many popular recreation areas including Roosevelt Lake and Wildlife Area, Woods Canyon and Willow Springs lakes, Mogollon Rim and the Sierra Ancha Mountains
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southwest Maps
|State / Province