Katadyn Steripen Adventurer Opti UV Water Purifier
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Compact and lightweight, the Katadyn Steripen Adventurer Opti UV Water Purifier uses an optical sensor to detect water and works in even the coldest conditions.
- Easy to use: Simply click the button to activate, place in water and stir; when water is purified, the UV lamp turns off and an indicator signals
- Ultraviolet UV-C light rays safely sterilize clear water by destroying 99.99% of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidia, bacteria and even viruses
- UV-C purification of clear water helps protect you from risks that cause botulism, cholera, dysentery, typhoid and more
- Optical sensor doubles as a convenient LED flashlight
- Retail package includes 2 non-rechargeable (disposable) CR123 batteries, a neoprene case with belt loop, and user instructions
- Device works with containers with minimum 1.75 in. diameter opening (i.e. Nalgene wide-mouth bottles)
- One set of CR123 batteries will treat up to 50 liters of water
- UV lamp life: 8,000 treatments
- Small and lightweight, weighing just 3.8 oz. with batteries
- Recipient of Backpacker Magazine's 2011 Editors' Choice Award
Imported.View all Katadyn Ultraviolet Water Purifiers
Protozoa, Bacteria And Viruses
Pump Strokes per Liter
32 fl. oz. per 90 sec.
6.1 x 1.5 x 1 inches
Liters Treated Per Set of Batteries or Charge
Included CR123 battery: 50L / rechargeable RCR123: 30L
With batteries: 3.8 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...