SOLE Thin Sport Custom Footbeds
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The heat-moldable SOLE Thin Sport custom footbeds are designed to be used in low-volume footwear like ski boots and cycling shoes, offering support and stability underfoot.
- Heat-moldable 3-layer design ensures personal fit and ample support to reduce stress and foot fatigue
- Deep heel cup and customized arch support help maintain stability and proper knee-to-ankle alignment to reduce fatigue and pain
- Also helps to support stabilizer muscles, which means more energy is dedicated to the muscles generating power
- Custom fit helps eliminate pressure points by supporting the arch and distributing weight evenly to increase blood flow and reduce numbness
- Can be worn with or without heat-molding to achieve the proper amount of support and a custom shape
- Wicking, perforated polyester topsheets manage moisture and balance friction control with comfort
- EVA heat-moldable foam base supplies lightweight cushioning and a custom shape
- Easy molding: warm footbeds in 200°F oven for about 2 minutes, then remove and place inside footwear
- Opti-Therm Molding indicator makes custom fitting a snap—indicator turns black when insoles are ready to be removed from oven
- To finish the process, step into the footwear and stand straight with feet shoulder width apart for 2 minutes
- Please note: sizing is based off US Men's sizes
Imported.View all SOLE Insoles
5 Mens/7 Womens 5 Womens 6 Mens/8 Womens 6 Womens 7 Mens/9 Womens 8 Mens/10 Womens 9 Mens/11 Womens 10 Mens/12 Womens 11 Mens/13 Womens 12 Mens 13 Mens 14 Mens U.S. Men's 5 7 6 8 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 U.S. Women's 7 5 8 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 EU 37 35.5 38 36 39.5 41 42.5 44 45 46 47.5 48.5
For insoles, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...