The North Face Mountain 25 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This 2-person tent has an extremely strong design and features an internal guyout system that is especially valuable when snow and wind are your most formidable enemies!
- Front door has both mesh and fabric panels, providing user-friendly entry/exit and good ventilation; large pole-supported front vestibule with snowflap adds stability
- Rear door allows entry and exit and access to items in the rear vestibule; half mesh panel assists ventilation while saving overall weight
- Color-matched canopy and rainfly webbing allow easy set-up; side-release buckles at pole intersection points ensure a strong connection
- Fusion Pitch combines continuous pole sleeves with clip construction for easy setup and improved ventilation without sacrificing strength
- Internal guyout system adds extra stability during high winds and extreme conditions
- New ground level stakeout points allow side poles to be staked down at ground level on a bivy platform to secure against winds that blow up the slope and underneath the tent
- Rainfly vestibule features new flat-sleeve construction; pole initiation is quick and easy especially in bad weather, and the sleeve sheds weather effectively
- High-low ventilation design harnesses convection and crossflow to help expel moisture vapor and prevent interior condensation
- DAC Featherlite® NSL poles utilize unique inserts to create strong, functional poles that save weight and reduce breakage
- Rainfly and floor feature a waterproof polyurethane coating for superior protection and durability
- Taped, seam-tensioned bucket floor offers clean angles and usable space
- Abundant pockets on both sides of tent as well as front and rear ceiling
- No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with self-locking cams hold the fly taut for the severe conditions 4-season tents might encounter
- Polyurethane vestibule window, cold crack tested to -60° F, improves living conditions by increasing light and views
- Reflective guylines and zipper pulls help you locate tent or adjust tent setup in the dark
- Pitch the rainfly only with poles and corresponding footprint (sold separately) for a weight-saving, minimalist summer shelter
- Comes with stakes, guylines with cams, 4 snow stakes and compression stuff sack
- Compatible with The North Face Square Gear Loft, sold separately
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
8 lbs. 8 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
6 lbs. 11 oz.
9 lbs. 15 oz.
7 x 24 inches
86 x 54 inches
32.3 square feet
8 + 3 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminium DAC Featherlite NSL
9.5 / 9.6 / 10.2 / 13.2 millimeters
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated ripstop polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...