Zamberlan Civetta GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built in the tradition of fine Italian footwear, the Zamberlan Civetta GTX hiking boots offer waterproof, breathable comfort and support for hikers and backpackers.
- 1-piece nubuck leather uppers excel at supporting and protecting your feet; nylon linings wick moisture away to keep feet dry and comfortable
- GORE-TEX® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Padded ankle collars and padded, gusseted tongues protect feet while keeping out trail debris
- Rubber toe rands help protect uppers and feet for increased longevity and comfort
- Durable polyurethane midsoles cushion feet; nylon plates add the support you need for rough, uneven terrain
- Rugged Vibram® rubber outsoles feature self-cleaning lugs, dual-density cushioning and forefoot grooves for natural flex
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
Waterproof breathable membrane/nylon
3 lbs. 8 oz.
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 EU 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 49 Foot Length (in.) 10.3 10.5 10.6 10.8 11 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.7 11.9 12.1
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...