Sharp End Publishing Front Range Topropes
Front Range Topropes details toprope climbs along the Colorado's Front Range from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs.
- Author: Fred Knapp
- Softcover; 128 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Sharp End Publishing; copyright 2008
- Maps, clear cliff photos and detailed written descriptions make route finding a breeze
- Clear icons indicate approach difficulty, route angle, difficulty of reaching the toprope anchor, gear requirements, and child safety at the base
- Covers Fort Collins, Estes Park, Golden, Boulder, Denver and the South Platte
- Includes a list of author-recommended picks
Made in USA.View all Sharp End Publishing Colorado Climbing Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...