Sawyer Complete Water Treatment System Video
Video: Set up the Sawyer Complete water treatment system and in the time it takes you to unpack your tent you'll have 4 liters of fresh, clean drinking water.
- Utilizing a hollow fiber membrane filter, the Sawyer system yields 2 liters of potable water in as little as 1.5 min.
- Simply fill the included gray reservoir with unfiltered water, attach the filter and filter hose and let gravity do the rest to fill the included blue reservoir
- Once the blue reservoir is full, hang the reservoir from its handle and fill your water bottle, pots and pans
- Or, attach the included drink tube and a bite valve of your choice (sold separately) and use the reservoir as you would any hydration system
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.1 micron in size, including giardia, salmonella and cryptosporidia
- All Sawyer water filters exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommendations for removal rates
- Filter is fully field maintainable to ensure a fast flow of water; system includes a faucet adapter for a thorough backwash from a household faucet
- Setup is simple and the system packs easily, weighing in at only 16 oz.
- System includes a 2 liter gray reservoir, 2 liter blue reservoir, hollow fiber filter, faucet adapter, drink tube, quick-release hose adapter and instructions for use
- Please note: take care not to let your filter freeze as this could damage the filter housing or the fibers themselves
Made in USA.
|Filter Medium||Hollow fiber membranes|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Pump Force||Not applicable|
|Pump Strokes Per Liter||Not applicable|
|Output||1.3 liters per minute|
|Housing Material||Food-grade ABS plastic|
|BPA Free||Yes, Yes|
|Dimensions||(Bladders) 17.5 x 7 inches|