- Covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina
- Similar in format to USGS 1:24,000 scale, topographic paper maps, the detailed features include elevation contours, trails and more
- Map names correspond to USGS map names for easy referencing from guidebooks; USGS trail names are also used to facilitate planning
- Points of interest use thematic icons for parks, campgrounds, boat ramps, airports and other sites, making it easy to plan outings
- Covers national, state and local parks, national and state forests, and national and state wilderness areas
- Also features interstates, major highways, rural roads, trails, city neighborhood roads, railroads, power lines, borders and more
- Searchable database of cities, geographic names, summits, lakes and other points of interest makes locating a special spot quick and easy
- Summit locations feature elevation information, handy for calibrating altimeters
- Topographic contours with shading enhance relief viewing; elevation profile displays on PC and some compatible units to estimate terrain difficulty
- 24K Topo ships on a 4GB Micro SD card; older GPS devices may require a firmware update in order to read a 4GB and larger card
- Note: Maps on microSD and SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer
Made in USA.
Your mapping-capable Garmin GPS receiver may require a free update from Garmin.com before using this mapping software.