Guyot Designs TapGuard
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Did you know that Americans throw away an estimated 2.5 million plastic bottles each hour? The Guyot Designs TapGuard™ helps reduce this dizzying figure by improving the taste of tap water.
- By using the TapGuard and the 2 included carbon pouches you can save 400 plastic bottles, 65 lbs. of carbon dioxide, 2 gallons of oil and $500 of your hard-earned cash
- TapGuard utilizes an activated carbon pouch to remove chlorine, iodine and other bad tasting chemicals; removes up to 95% of chlorine
- Package includes the food-grade silicone TapGuard and 2 carbon pouches, which each deliver 100 liters of better-tasting water
- Fits easily into most wide-mouth water bottles, including CamelBak and Nalgene; pop the TapGuard into your bottle, sip through the grated mouth hole and enjoy
- Additional carbon pouches are sold separately
- As part of the Guyot Designs C-Minus™ program, the TapGuard is more than just ''carbon neutral,'' it's actually ''carbon negative''
- Guyot Designs purchases enough carbon offsets to not only neutralize the production impacts of TapGuards, but to actually reduce greenhouse emissions
- Each TapGuard carries enough carbon offsets to account for more than 50 lbs. of verifiable greenhouse gas emissions reductions
- Every product in the C-Minus program receives a unique serial number, allowing you to verify the carbon offsets at the Guyot Designs website
- Please note: The Guyot Designs TapGuard is for use with safe water sources only
Imported.View all Guyot Designs Water Bottle Accessories
Food-grade silicone rubber
3 x 2.5 x 2.1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...