National Geographic Red Feather Lakes / Glendevey Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Red Feather Lakes / Glendevey topographic map provides unmatched detail of this mountainous area in north central Colorado.
- Expertly researched and created in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and others
- Covers Roosevelt National Forest, Rawah Wilderness, Dowdy and Bellaire lakes, Laramie and North Fork Cache la Poudre rivers and Hohnholz Lakes and Cherokee Park wildlife Areas
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,680 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 22 x 32 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2007
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|