National Geographic Isle Royale National Park Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Isle Royale National Park topographic map delivers unmatched detail and valuable information to assist you in your exploration of this remote wilderness.
- This expertly researched map features key areas of interest including Passage Island, Rock Harbor, Windigo and many shipwreck sites
- Created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:50,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2006
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Midwest Maps
|State / Province