Cannondale Quick 4 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Combining road bike speed with mountain bike utility, the Cannondale Quick is a great for commuters, students, weekend warriors and new riders alike.
- 6061 aluminum frame with carbon fork is designed for a versatile, comfortable ride that's sure to get your legs pumping and your face smiling!
- The flat handlebar places the rider in a comfortable, upright riding position; dual-density Kraton rubber grips offer plush padding underhand
- SRAM/Shimano drivetrain components provide 24 reliable, quick-shifting gears for easy transitions from steep climbs to fast downhills
- Tektro linear-pull brakes and levers deliver reliable deceleration
- Smooth-rolling CST Selecta tires feature a Kevlar belt for excellent puncture resistance
- Selle San Marco Ischea saddle is anatomically contoured and padded for comfort
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Slice Ultra X All-Conditions Carbon blades
Shimano FC-M341, 48/38/28
SRAM X-5 Trigger
Shimano CS-HG40, 11-32, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Tektro TK-B18 linear-pull
Cannondale C3 w/machined sidewall
CST Selecta w/Kevlar belt, 700x35
Cannondale C4 Alloy
Selle San Marco Ischea
VP semi-integrated threadless
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...