Jelly Belly Extreme Sport Beans
Extreme Sport Beans, from the makers of Jelly Belly beans, have 50 mg of caffeine to give you that extra boost during your workout.
- Simply explained, Extreme Sport Beans are jelly beans formulated with carbohydrates, caffeine, electrolytes and vitamins B and C
- Eat one packet about 30 min. before exercising
- During a long workout, eat additional beans to sustain energy
- Eat after a workout to replenish muscles of depleted carbohydrates
- Not recommended for children, teens or pregnant or nursing women
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavor, thiamine, hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, citrus pectin, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, red 40, blue 1, beeswax, carnauba wax, confectioner's glaze, salt.View all Jelly Belly Energy Bites
Manufactured in a peanut-free factory.
Before / During / After Activity
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...