National Geographic Flaming Gorge/Eastern Uintas Trail Map
This detailed Trails Illustrated map offers comprehensive coverage of Utah's Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area and eastern Uintas.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:90,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1991 (revised 1999)
Made in USA.Coverage includes: Ashley National Forest; Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area; Eastern Uinta Mountains; Steinaker State Recreation Area; Green River, Wyoming; McKinnon Junction, Dutch John, Dry Fork, Manila and Greendale; Matt Warner, Cedar View and Beaver Meadow reservoirs; the Red Canyon of the Green River.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product Line View all National Geographic Mountain West Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...