National Geographic Channel Islands National Park Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Channel Islands National Park Topographic Map covers with unparalleled detail the 5 islands that encompass the park, including the State Marine Reserve surrounding the islands.
- Researched and created in partnership with the National Park Service and others, this map provides info on the park and each island, along with regulations and guidelines
- Includes transportation information to the islands as well as safety tips for hiking, swimming, snorkeling, diving and boating
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:50,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2006
Made in USA.View all National Geographic California Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...