National Geographic Olympic National Park Topographic Map
The colorful Trails Illustrated Olympic National Park trail map offers detailed coverage of the Olympic Mountains in Washington State.
- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers outstanding durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:100,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1990 (revised 2001)
|State / Province|