National Geographic Yampa and Gore Pass Topographic Map
The richly detailed Trails Illustrated Yampa and Gore Pass map helps you enjoy the year-round recreational opportunities in and around southern Routt National Forest.
- Created in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and others, this expertly researched map delivers unparalleled detail of the area
- Coverage includes Arapaho National Forest, Sarvis Creek Wilderness, Five Pine Mesa, Egeria Park, King Mountain, Gore Range and Red Dirt Reservoir
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar, and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,680 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 22 x 32 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2006
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province