National Geographic Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
This colorful Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area in California.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1998 (revised 2008)
Made in USA.Coverage includes Runyon Canyon, Fryman Canyon, Franklin Canyon, Fossil Ridge, Mission Canyon, Marvin Braude Mulholland Gateway Park, Westridge Canyonback Park, Rustic Canyon Park, Temescal Canyon Park, Topanga State Park, Tuna Canyon, Malibu Creek State Park, Corral Canyon, Las Virgenes Canyon Open Space, Zuma/Trancas canyons, Point Mugu State Park and Leo Carrillo State Park.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic California Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...