- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:90,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2000 (revised 2005)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes San Rafael Reef, Green River, Huntington, Castle Dale, Muddy Creek, San Rafael River, Upper and Lower Black Box, the Chute, Cedar Mountain, the Wedge, Sids Mountain Wilderness Study Area, Crack Canyon, Devils Canyon, Mexican Mountain, Goblin Valley State Park and Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry.