- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1979 (revised 2006)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Gunnison and San Isabel national forests, Collegiate Peaks Wilderness, the cities of Buena Vista, Princeton, Rockdale and Winfield, Cottonwood, Hartenstein and Bear lakes, the Arkansas River, Cottonwood and Browns passes, Mt Oxford, Belford, Harvard, Columbia, Yale, Missouri Mountain and Huron Peak.