Trails Illustrated Carson-Iceberg, Emigrant & Mokelumne Wilderness Areas Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Carson-Iceberg, Emigrant & Mokelumne Wilderness Areas topographic map provides unmatched detail and valuable info for outdoor enthusiasts exploring California's Sierra Nevada.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Includes Lake Alpine, Spicer Meadow Reservoir, Kirkwood Ski Area and portions of Eldorado, Humboldt-Toiyabe and Stanislaus national forests
- Also includes sections of the West Walker, Middle Fork Stanislaus, and East Fork Carson rivers
- Features an informative summary of each wilderness area, safety tips and agency contact information
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:63,360 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2008
Made in USA.View all Trails Illustrated California Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...