National Geographic Cedar Mountain/Pine Valley Mountain Trail Map
This National Geographic Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Utah's Cedar Mountain and Pine Valley Mountain area.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:75,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1989 (revised 2000)
Made in USA.Coverage includes Dixie National Forest, Ashdown Gorge Wilderness, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Brian Head, Navajo Lake, Haycock Mountain, Panguitch Lake, Long Valley Junction and Duck Creek.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Mountain West Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...