Kahtoola MICROspikes Traction System
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
This light, versatile traction system from Kahtoola is designed for use with any common footwear from trail running shoes to hiking boots to snow boots.
- Ideal for winter walking, hiking, trail running, adventure racing, non-technical mountaineering and even snow shoveling
- Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, strategically placed spikes and flex-chain combine to dig into the ground and grip any terrain
- Tough elastomer shoe harness ensures a snug, responsive fit and secures easily
- Compact size takes up little space in pack, car or emergency kit
Imported.Sizing for hiking boots/tennis shoes is as follows:View all Kahtoola Winter Traction Devices
- X-Small fits Kids' shoe size 1 - 4
- Small fits Kids' shoe size 4.5 - 7 / Women's shoe size 5.5 - 8.5
- Medium fits Women's shoe size 8.5 - 12 / Men's shoe size 7 - 10.5
- Large fits Men's shoe size 10.5 - 14
- X-Large fits Men's shoe size 14 - 16
Sizing for insulated Pac boots is as follows:
- Medium fits Women's size 7.5 - 10 / Men's size 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Women's size 10 - 12.5 / Men's size 8.5 - 11
- X-Large fits Men's size 11 - 13.5
Weight specification based on size Medium.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...