- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1982 (revised 2005)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Roosevelt and Arapaho national forests, Indian Peaks Wilderness, Arapaho National Recreation Area, Tabernash, Fraser, Nederland, Eldora, Ward, Peaceful Valley, Lake Granby, Barker and Beaver reservoirs, Pawnee, Arapaho and Rollins passes and Devils Thumb cross-country ski area.