This National Geographic Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of the Poudre River and Cameron Pass areas in Colorado.
- Coverage includes Comanche Peaks, Neota and Rawah wilderness areas, State Forest, Medicine Bow Mountains and Cache La Poudre
- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both Lat./Lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1984 (revised 2007)
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps