Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero Down Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for cold weather climbing and mountaineering, the Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero jacket takes on the weather and fits in your pack with ease.
- Prime 650-fill-power goose down is warm, lightweight and compressible
- Fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent; nylon taslan reinforces high abrasion areas along shoulders and backs of arms and neck
- Draft flap backs full-length front zipper and doubles as a chin guard
- 1-handed hem drawcord, plus an additional rear drawcord cinch at waist and rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs seal in heat
- Features fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and interior and exterior chest pockets
- Includes stuff sack for easy storage
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Mountain Hardwear
650-fill goose down
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...