K2 ZED 2.0 Bike - 2008
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With 100mm of plush suspension, a tough, lightweight wheelset, Tektro mechanical disc brakes and trigger shifting, K2 ZED 2.0 is a mountain machine!
- Frame is constructed of 6061aluminum tubing for lightness and strength, and gusset-reinforced at the critical junction of the down tube and head tube
- RockShox Dart 1 front suspension fork evens out the bumps with 100mm of travel and adjustable preload
- Shimano 24-speed drivetrain delivers smooth, crisp shifts and just the right combination of gears for uphill grinds or downhill blasts
- Shimano HG40 cassette and Shimano FC-MC311 triple crankset provide a wide-ranging 24 speeds for assertive hill and cross-country rides
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide powerful off-road stopping power
- Lightweight wheelset features durable Alex ID19 double-wall rims and smooth-rolling, disc-compatible hubs
- Designed to take on the terrain, WTB Motoraptor tires feature low-rise center knobs for speed and clawlike cornering knobs for traction
- WTB Speed V Saddle provides a soft and comfortable ride
- Quick-release seat clamp lets rider adjust saddle height for up- or downhill terrain
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all K2 K2
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
RockShox Dart 1, 100mm travel
Shimano SL MC 40
Shimano HG40 11-32, 8-speed
Tektro mechanical disc
Tektro aluminum MTB
Alex 1D19 double-wall
WTB Motoraptor 26x2.14
Alloy 1-1/8'' threadless
WTB Speed V Sport SE
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...